There is so much about fall to love - but as a self-declared shoe lover - the shoes are my favorite part! The shoes just so happen to - typically - be the most expensive part of fall. (Unless you're the one going to Starbucks every day getting a PSL - those $5 drinks add up fast! But I'm not judging!)
There is good news if you are a shoe lover, like me! I have found some really cute shoes that won't break the bank! Check out my picks and how I would style them!
1) Basic Black Bootie - These are too good to pass up! Affordable and worth every penny! There are so many ways that these can be styled! I would pair with leggings, a long sweater (to cover ya booty!) and a cross body! PS - these come in cognac and leopard print as well and they are SO PRETTY!
2) Taupe Microsuede Bootie - Another basic boot! A lot of great ways to style these boots ! My favorite look would be paired with an olive jacket, denim and some cute sunnies!
3) White Bootie - Ok .. read this carefully .. Everyone needs a pair of white boots. (Coming from the girl that has a pair of boots in every color imaginable ..) But seriously, I think some gals are afraid of white boots but they are actually very versatile! Cute paired with denim and a fun blouse - or as I have picture below - paired with a black floral dress!
4) Snakeskin Bootie - Well shoot, I wanted to say that everyone needs a pair of snakeskin boots but see above. :) These are great for the price and are very versatile, too! My fave look with these boots would be with black denim and an oversized sweater!
5) Cognac Bootie - I have a pair of cognac boots that I paid entirely too much for and really wish I would have grabbed these instead! Cognac is a perfect color that goes with all sorts of fall outfits - plaid, white denim. I've paired these with denim pants, jean jacket and a camo tee! Completely effortless fall style!