It is hard to believe that it has been a week since we were arrived in Nashville! Me, being the planner, had to organize an outfit for every day. In addition to my practical Nashville outfits, I'm also going to share great places to eat and what to do!
If you follow me on Instagram, I hope you tuned into my stories because I shared ALL the info about each of the outfits I'm going to post below! If you aren't following me on Instagram, you can do so here.
WHAT TO WEAR
1) Summer Dress - This dress has some GORGEOUS colors! I am digging the reds and purples. They really look great with a tan and blonde hair! This dress has adjustable straps and is very lightweight! In fact, I was wearing it and got caught in a downpour! The dress dried very quickly! :)
2) Striped Summer Dress - WOWOWOWOW! This dress is amazing quality! It is lined and features some fake buttons! But - it does have pockets (good for carrying snacks). This is probably my favorite that I wore!
3) Smocked Mini Dress - Loving the feminine details that this dress has to offer! The straps can be as tight or as loose as you like! They are so stinking cute when you tie them in a bow! I loved this dress and since it does fit like a mini dress, its super sassy! No pockets on this dress, though!
4) Black Essential Dress - This is an essential because it is SO SOFT and SO PRACTICAL! It is so comfortable that I actually wore this dress on our road trip home, too! Its that super soft legging material that feels like butter. Not sure I'm describing it right - but it is SO SOFT! Comes in a couple other colors. I am thinking about grabbing it in navy! LOVE LOVE LOVE!
WHERE TO EAT
The Southern - Full disclosure - I've only had brunch here! You have to try The Highway! So so good!
Milk & Honey - If you are brunching, the french toast is TO DIE FOR! There is some outdoor seating and if the weather is good, I would definitely recommend grabbing a seat outside!
Tin Roof - Go to the one on Demonbreun (not the one downtown!) and get the quesadilla! SO GOOD! This is another place that I enjoy eating outside!
Biscuit Love - Be prepared to wait! If you are going on a Friday-Monday, there will be a line so let this serve as a warning! I've eaten here a number of times and the Bonuts are always my fave!
Monell's Germantown - Come hungry and enjoy the family style dinner!
WHAT TO DO
Murals in the Gulch - There are tons of public parking flat lots and garages in The Gulch. They all offer 1 hour of free parking, too! They are VERY easy to find so I am not going to list them here - but basically if you are driving around in The Gulch, you will see them! Here are some of my fave murals:
- What Lifts You Butterfly Wings: 302 11th Avenue S, The Gulch
- Green and Blue Abstract (seen above): 11th and Laurel (there is flat parking lot right in front of this one)
- Colorful Geometric (seen above): 11th and Laurel, next to Green and Blue Abstract, (there is a flat parking lot right in front of this one)
- I Believe in Nashville - 2700 12th Avenue S
- Draper James - 2608 12th Avenue S
Tour the Ryman - Even better than taking a tour, would be to see a concert in The Mother Church!
Broadway - This is a given but its something everyone should experience! My favorites are The Stage, Honkey Tonk Central, FGL House, Ole Red and Bootleggers.
Shop - There are some great local shops that you must stop by! Definitely Uncommon James in The Gulch and Draper James. Serendipity is super cute, too!
Shoot me an email or send me a DM on the gram if you have any questions!