Here we are - middle of August - and I'm writing about fall sweaters! Pro tip - all the cute fall stuff comes out early and usually is never restocked! So, if you are wanting some great basics that will carry you into 2020, now is the time!
I stopped by my local American Eagle and found plentyyyy of cute pieces that would complete my fall wardrobe! I will say - I am 32 and at first felt weird in these cropped sweaters but PRAISE the high rise jean trend! I would not feel comfortable wearing them without a *suck you in* pair of high rises!
Lets get into the goods -
1) Acid Washed Blue Striped Sweater - Hello Lovely :) This is one of my top picks. I love dressing preppy and this sweater screams rugby.
2) Multi Colored Striped Sweater - This is a cropped sweater but looks very cute tucked in (like in the picture). I love all of the colors and think this would be fun in the winter paired with a white pea coat!
3) Fleece Colorblock Pullover - These colors are GORGEOUS and this sweater is so soft! This would be perfect for lounging around the house too!
4) Striped Grey Pullover - Yall have been craving some more casual type looks and this sweater checks all the boxes! Super cute casual sweater for running errands (or to Starbucks, or Target!)
5) V-Neck Cropped Pullover - OHHHH MYYYY GOSHHHH this babe is the MVP! I am in love with this pullover. I love wearing white in the fall/winter and the white in this sweater is bright and vibrant. I also love the fact that the trim is gold and blue. (Lets Go Mountaineers!)
I know the title of this says 5 sweaters but I have a little extra for you -- first, one sweater that I was not a fan of unfortunately and some other cute outfits that I had to try out!
-- Striped Cardigan - Honesty is the best policy, right? I wanted to love this sweater and I do love the colors and style but its just too short for me! Maybe I would have liked it better unbuttoned and with a tank underneath. Like I said, I do love the colors and style but wish it was a little longer.
-- High Waisted Corduroy Flare Leggings - Holy cow these are amazing. They are pull-on style and are very comfortable! I paired with a white v neck shirt and snakeskin mules. Kinda loving the snakeskin with them! I didn't feel like they showed "it all" - if you know what I mean!
-- Henley Midi Dress and Corduroy Jacket - I'm loving this rust color paired with a feminine blush color! This dress is SO CUTE! I love midi dresses on me and I paired this one with my snakeskin mules! I'm also digging the distressed hem on this jacket!
-- Cheetah Wrap Skirt and Neon Green Top - I love wearing color so when I saw this neon green top, I had to find something to pair with it. Alas, a cheetah skirt! Its a true wrap skirt so it does show some leg! OBSESSED!
It feels so weird stepping back into American Eagle since high school was probably the last time I shopped AE. But, the buyers know exactly who they are targeting and they are targeting ME! HAH! Hope ya'll enjoyed! Let me know what your fave is!