It is sure starting to feel like summer around here and I can't think of a better way to kick off summer temps other than some cute bright colored dresses and tops! In this post you will find just that - six pieces that you need to slay your summer wardrobe! (And I might include a couple extras... a girl can never have too many shoes, right!)
*Purchase online to save an additional 30%!
*I am wearing a size medium in all pieces!
1) Yellow Floral Top - These colors are so fun and this top was very lightweight! I love the ruffle detail along the collar!
2) Coral Button Front Ruffle Top - Ok, first, this was my favorite top because this is my signature color! (Name that movie - haha!) BUT - my preset on the photo makes the color look more red than coral! Its very pretty in person and of course, love the ruffle detail at the top!
3) V-Neck Floral Top - How pretty is this top! Obviously cute with denim but also would be super cute paired with a solid color pant! Like a solid green pair of pants! How fun would that be!
4) Gingham Midi Dress - OBBBBBBSESSSESSEDDDD with this dress! Love the tie waist and how it really defines my shape! SO SO pretty! It does have a little button right at the V part of the top to hold it together!
5) Banana Print Midi Dress - This one is also a MUST HAVE! I literally told JW that this might be my favorite dress ever! The print is really fun and is a good fit! Reminder, I am about 5'7" and I am VERY happy with where these dresses hit!
6) Yellow Gingham Dress - Another really freaking cute dress ya'll! This dress has a cami top and a fitted waist! SO SO SO pretty!
I know in this blog post, I said there were only going to be 6 pieces but I seriously could not walk out of Old Navy without grabbing some new shoes! Can you blame me? Look at how cute these are!
Knotted Twist Slides - Every girl needs a pair (or two!) of these! How stinking cute! Lots of color options other than the coral featured here! See the picture below for reference!
Jelly Slide Flip Flops - Hoping on the trend, yall! I actually feel like I'm zero years old when I'm wearing these! But oh are they fun! Comes in a ton of other colors, too! Oh - and they are $7!
Thanks for following along, yall! So many fun summer pieces out there! As a reminder, this blog post does contain affiliate links. Each time you purchase through my link, I make a very very small commission. Thank you for your support and lets have a fashionable summer!