Of course I chose the number 6 because thats my favorite number. Was there ever any doubt.
But - all that aside, I'm excited to share 6 things I'm currently loving!
1) The Lennon Sunnies - I have been wearing these on repeat lately! JW loves them and hey, I do too! They look great with hair down, hair up, hat on! Love how versatile they are! And lets not forget the price! HAY GIRL HAY!
2) Charlotte Tilbury's Hollywood Flawless Filter - I have been using this product since January and WOW - its incredible! This product can be used so many different ways! I use it UNDER my foundation and it really helps my foundation glow. It can also used a true highlighter over your foundation. Its absolutely stunning!
3) SkinCeuticals HA Intensifier - Another beauty product I have been using for about a year! This is a gel serum that helps amplify the skins hyaluronic levels. This is a NEED for any skin routine! Good for dry, oily and combination skin!
4) The BEDSHEETS - I bought these from Amazon a couple months ago because they had 50,000+ reviews and they did not DISAPPOINT! I actually bought them in several colors! These would make a great gift idea for new homeowners, too!
5) Camo Jacket - Every gal needs a good camo jacket! This is a super affordable option and looks great dressed up or dressed down. Think distressed denim and cute booties or a v-neck and leggings! Perfect for the girl that loves to throw a jacket on and go!
6) Ultra High Rise Super Skinny - THE MOST COMFORTABLE PAIR of denim I have bought in a WHILE! I purchased these a couple months ago and WOW! Super impressed!