Fall is right around the corner whether we are ready for it or not! I am ready for cozy sweaters and cute booties but not quite ready to give up pool days and warm sunshine!
If I'm being honest, I really struggle finding cute things at my local Target and resort to shopping online. BUT - I frequented my Target this week and found SO MUCH CUTE STUFF. So much - as in - full shopping cart cute!
Lets get the try on started!
1) Snakeskin Slip Dress - This dress is a complete STUNNER! A cinched waist and midi length makes for a very flattering dress!
2) Back to the Future Graphic Tee - If you are new around here, I have a very personal connection to Parkinsons's Disease and The Michael J Fox Foundation. (If you would like to make a tax free contribution, visit my fundraising page here.) When I saw this BTTF tee, I immediately threw it in the cart! Its a bit cropped and is super cute with my signature front tuck! ;)
3) Hooded Pullover - Comfy and casual is IN right now! This pullover is perfect to throw on and head to Target! ;)
4) Halter Maxi Dress + Snakeskin Cross Body Bag - This dress is more of a rust color than the red that is portrayed in my picture. With a tie waist and A-frame skirt, this dress is sure to impress. Perfect for work and you can even throw a blazer on top if you don't like to show your arms!
5) Striped Midi Dress - Oh haaay! This little number is PERFECT! Shows the curves and is very, very comfortable! I love the stripes - and the colors offer plenty of opportunity to throw on a cardigan, jean jacket, wool hat! So many ways to style this! Would be cute with a pair of sneakers, too! This is straight STYLE FOR A STEAL! PS- this dress is under $20!
6) Cozy France Sweatshirt - Shocker guys - I didn't front tuck this sweatshirt LOL! But seriously, its soft, its yellow, and it said Paris on it. *Immediately adds to cart.*
7) Striped Heart Sweater - The cutest sweater I've ever seen! Love the colors and of course, striped sweaters are always in! Under $20!
9) Tiger Print Mesh Midi - I actually saw this online and LOVE IT. Went to my local Target and could not believe they had it in stock! This picture isn't the best but its vv flattering in person! A friend showed up in the fitting room and said that "I had to get it." Ok, ok, don't twist my arm!
I hope ya'll enjoyed! Thank you so much for stopping by!