The biggest sale of the year is upon and I completely STOCK UP during this bad boy! Shoes, Fall Essentials, Christmas Gifts - that is usually what is at the top of my list!
This is my first year covering the Nordstrom Anniversary sale with RewardStyle but I have been shopping this sale for the last 5 years. My plan is for this post to be your GO-TO for all things #nsale! When it gets closer, I will update this post with my favorite sale items!
SWEATERS TO WEAR WITH LEGGINGS!
TOPS UNDER $30!
TWO LEGGINGS THAT YOU MUST HAVE!
But -- since we are still a couple weeks out, I wanted to share some info before things get cray cray!
1) First thing is first - SAVE the DATES!
- Early Access begins on July 12th at 12:30pm EST. Early Access is only for cardholders. More on that below.
- Public Access begins on July 19th at 12:30 pm EST.
- Sale ends on August 4th
2) Now - you are probably wondering "How do I get early access?"
I'm not trying to encourage racking up a bunch of credit card debt, but the only way to get early access is through a Nordstrom Retail or Visa Card.
The retail card can only be used exclusively at Nordstrom and Nordstrom Rack. There is no annual fee AND you earn Nordstrom Notes!
If you are a Nordstrom card holder, schedule your double or triple points day for the day you are going to be doing the MOST sale shopping! For me, that is always the first day of the sale!
3) Shop early, shop online and checkout regularly! Read that again! This is the BEST way to shop the #nsale! Not only do things sell out very early on, with the Nordstrom card, you get free shipping and free rewards! So - if you think you have a hot item, check out and then if you don't like it, free returns!
This is how I have ALWAYS done the Nordstrom sale. I buy a TON OF STUFF and then return a TON OF STUFF!
If something sells out early, that doesn't mean its completely gone! As returns start funneling in, items do get restocked!
4) Bookmark this blog post! I will be covering this sale like a crazy lady - although part of the sale is during my vacation and the nearest Nordstrom is over two hours away from me hashtag life in west virginia. I will do my best to find the best quality pieces for a steal!
All my finds will be posted to this blog post FIRST - then I will post on Facebook, Instagram and LikeToKnow.It. My links are below - be sure you are following me on all channels but definitely bookmark this blog post!
I'd love to hear what you will be eyeing during the #nsale so I can keep an eye out! Beauty? Zella leggings? (I always get at least one pair of these!) Boots for fall? I'd love to hear!