I like to think of myself as a creature of habit. I can easily eat the same thing every day and never get tired of it. In the same token, I can easily use the same beauty products and never change them up! Recently, I've been asked quite a bit about the beauty products that I'm using so I'm excited to share them with you here - on the blog!
1) Skinceuticals Vitamin C - BY FAR the most important product I have used is this Skinceuticals Vitamin C serum. You want results - buy this serum. You want clear skin - buy this serum. IT IS SIMPLY AMAZING. I have had my current bottle for months and still have about half left - so yes, while it is pricey, it lasts a very long time. I also believe a little goes a long way - I can just put a drop or two on my finger tips and it can easily be spread across my face. There is a reason this product is highly recommended - and it certainly lives up to the hype! After I wash my face, this is the first product on!
2) Dr. Brandt Pore Minimizer - This is a product that I didn't even know I needed! I saw this posted by another blogger and it was on sale - so I grabbed it. Little did I know how great it would work. It completely minimized my pores and really made my skin appear more even. It is tinted - which is perfect. My only complaint - and trust me, I'm willing to live with it because this product simply is magical - is the smell. It smells a little -- chemically?? I'm not even sure that is the word but it does have a smell to it.
3) Charlotte Tilbury Flawless Filter - Influenced by influencers, ya'll. I grabbed this product about 6 months ago and have not turned back since. It is a super versatile product in the fact that it can be used multiple different ways. I primarily use it under my foundation. Yes, you read that correctly. I use it under my foundation. I found that it gives my foundation the perfect glow. Sometimes, I will use it once I am completely done and will just tap the doe foot applicator along my cheek bones and then use a beauty blender to blend it in. It really is a flawless filter. I use this product after #1 and #2 mentioned above.
4) Charlotte Tilbury Magic Foundation - This one is pretty much self explanatory. It is by far the best foundation I have ever used. I use a beauty blender and apply across my face. It gives a airbrush appearance and really is FLAWLESS. I am obsessed with this foundation and will never switch! I use this product after #1, #2 and #3 listed above.
5) Tarte Shape Tape - I know EVERYONE uses this product - but its for a reason! It is the BEST concelear! I apply this and let it "bake" for a little bit before blending in with a beauty blender. Sometimes they have a BOGO sale and I always stock up then! I use this product after #1, #2, #3 and #4 listed above.