Yes - you read that right! I have a style wishlist! I don't just buy everything that I love - if I did that ... I would be in serious trouble! Instead, I create a style wishlist. Think season essentials that cost more than those $10 sweaters on Amazon.
I wanted to share what is on my style wishlist for fall. All of these pieces are ESSENTIALS and can be worn in a variety of ways!
1) Veja V-10 Sneaker - If you are thinking these look familiar, its because they are! The Meghan Markle effect is REAL, ya'll! In addition to be worn by royalty, they are sourced in line with the policies of fair trade policies. HECK YES!
2) Brixton Hat - Flat brim hats are IN this season and I am here for it! I have several flat brim hats in different colors but I love this light pink shade! Wondering what I would wear this with? Well, camel sweaters and black denim!
3) Neutral Trench - So much yes with this one! How classy does the model look! In addition to being practical, the lines on this trench are super flattering!
4) Snakeskin Boots - How gorgeous are these boots! I love the block heel! Pro tip - block heel = a lot more comfortable! Love this shade - pair with denim and you are ready to rock!
5) Camel Sweater Coat - We all have those days - too chilly for just a sweater and too warm for a coat. Let me introduce you to this gorgeous sweater coat! This is a top seller for Madewell and honestly, I can see why!